2.12.2009

Happiness in Real Life is Like Confetti


That's really all I have to say today. Whether it's made out of cheap recycled paper or bright and shiny plastic sheets, happiness comes from having whatever makes up my life chopped into irregular pieces. To be fair, sadness comes the same way; it's just that happiness is what happens when I notice that the flurrying, falling tidbits of carefully-laid plans look funny!

Hmm. This might be a good way to introduce the fact that I've up and moved to Provo for the next four months and taken a job as a librarian.

2 comments:

argie hoskins shumway said...

It was good that you stopped by our home. You are a delight and your blog is so interesting. I write too much at a time on my blog: americanairlinesstewardess.blogspot.com

I write like it is a chapter book of my life. The writing started out as a chapter and that is what it is at this point.

Your blog is like confetti, small snapshots of happiness floating away here and there as you step through your life. I have enjoyed reading it this morning. A picture into who you are. . . very nice. Gene and I really enjoyed your visit. Argie Hoskins Shumway

LAV said...

madam librarian... marian

I always knew it!