10.23.2008

A Few of My Favorite Things


I've been needing an exercise in gratitude. While it's true that my spurts in writing gratitude journals usually last longer than my efforts in writing normal entries, that's not saying much. So without further ado...

WHAT NATALIE FEELS GRATEFUL FOR TODAY

1. Red leaves

2. Dad waking me up for scripture study. Makes me feel like a kid.
3. Clam chowder when it's cold outside
4. Whipping cream fights
5. Mukluks...thanks, Coli!

6. Almost being finished with two papers in one day
7. Deep couches and a mom who stays up late to talk
8. At last finding the road to being parasite free!

9. Johnny Cash
10. My niece Makenzie pretending to take a bubble bath in a box and iChatting at the same time
11. The way my blog randomly formats my posts. Quite artistic, really.

1 comment:

Liann said...

Glad to hear you're parasite free (or at least on the road there)!